- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We","Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to My site.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to this website, accessible from https://thespectralgallery.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be "Persistent" or "Session" Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser.
Session Cookies : These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us via contact page. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 18 without verification of parental consent, We take immediate steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent's consent before We collect and use that information.
information provided on this website does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, or any other sort of advice and you should not treat any of the website's content as such.Please therefore consult your financial advisor before making any decision.
Accuracy of Information:
All content provided herein our website is original work of art and is for your general information only. No part of this website inlcuding all images or artwork or gif or text should be copied or reproduced under any circumstances wihtout the artists written consent in advance. You understand that you are using any and all information available here at your own risk.
appearance of third party advertisements and hyperlinks on The "company" does not constitute an endorsement, guarantee, warranty, or recommendation by Just verified Games. You as a user of this website are highly urged to do conduct your own due diligence before deciding to use any third party services.
We may receive compensation for affiliate links. This compensation may be in the form of money or services and could exist without any action from a site visitor. Should you perform activities in relation to an affiliate link, it is understood that some form of compensation might be made to us. For example, if you click on an affiliate link, and sign up and buy products or services, We may receive compensation.
Intellectual Property Rights
Intellectual Property Rights: Acknowledge and state that all content, including text, images, videos, and graphics, on this website is protected by copyright laws and is the intellectual property of the website owner or its licensors. Copyright Ownership: The Spectral Gallery holds the copyright to the original content created and published on this website, unless otherwise stated. Use of Copyrighted Materials: users are prohibited from reproducing, modifying, distributing, or using any copyrighted materials from the website without obtaining prior permission or a proper license. DMCA Compliance: Compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and provide instructions for reporting copyright infringement if they believe their copyrighted works have been used improperly on the website. User Content: Users are responsible for ensuring that any content they contribute to the website, such as comments, reviews, or submissions, does not infringe upon the copyrights of others. Notice and Takedown: Incase of copyright infringement notices, please do feel free to connect with The Spectral Gallery via contact page or email : firstname.lastname@example.org to promptly investigate and remove infringing content upon notification.